Retail is changing fast with the society. Now, retail sector faces deep transformations challenging 70 years of practice:
- The transfer of the power of information to the client
- The perception of the value of physical Retail services vs e-commerce
- The new purchasing practices. That’s why retail actors move and launch major transformation projects.
Positioning, customer promise and services is a key point. For this, retail have to find new balance between new image levers and service. Regarding these challenges, the speed of implementation is a key parameter:
- The in cross-channel customer relationship is a new dimension and further develop and manage,
- The race for locations and opening stores accelerates,
- The management of the network is increasingly vital to achieve the changes.
Therefore, Management and managers face real difficulties; how to manage performance of the everyday while anticipating a new business model and the emergence of new skills.
Monday 23 March 2015
Available traduction: [English] [français]