Consistent performance can come only through the successful management of human resources and the commitment of employees to corporate strategy.
When you call on us - be it for a department-wide transformation initiative or a specific HR policy - we will have two core objectives: to boost operational performance and to get your employees, managers and corporate decision-makers involved.
A few questions you may already be asking yourself...
- Keeping HR policy consistent with business strategy:
- How can we leverage this?
- How can we organise our HR department to take a hands-on approach,
- to maintain the right service level without having to increase resources and budgets?
- How can we instil and promote a set of company values and/or a full-scale corporate project?
- Carrying on the company’s expertise, managing employee skills:
- What sort of professional growth and career development opportunities should we be implementing?
- How should we be promoting management skills?
- Defining and handling HR process roll-out:
- How can we control the way HR policy is really applied?
- Collaborative efficiency: How can we improve the efficiency of individuals, teams and projects?
- Capitalising on corporate culture: What is the right action plan for our diverse, multi-faceted organisation?
Performance in human resources and HR policy
Monday 23 March 2015
Available traduction: [English] [français]